| World of Warcraft Characters|
|HimalountainArmory(T, P) <Saturnalia>||77||Instancing|
|ZotArmory(T, P) (was Rayz) <Saturnalia>||80||PvP/Instances|
|MiskatonArmory(T, P) <Saturnalia>||75||PVP / on hold|
|BluefassaArmory(T, P)||70||On hold|
|KylArmory(T, P) <Saturnalia>||62||Alt/Guild Leader|
Welcome to Deepone's lair, the home of all things related to the World of Warcraft character, Deepone and related alts, on the Argent Dawn server.
Here is a list of the add ons that I use:
- Ace Mods and others from curse.com:
- IceHud - One of the many heads-up-displays that shows health of you and your target around your character
- AuldLangSyne - A mod that helps you manage your friends list and share them among your characters
- Baggins - Baggins and its associated mods give you a huge amount of variety in how you deal with your inventory
- Cartographer - A suite of mods for managing and sharing maps, points of interest and resources nodes
- FuBar - A bar into which various mods can place staus info and menus
- Grid - In raids, I use grid instead of regular raid unit frames from PitBull because I find it easier for healing (and if I'm not on my healer, then I typically don't care about raid frames as much)
- MrPlow - A handy bag-sorter that has many configurable options, and also works well with FuBar
- Omen - Threat metering (how mad have you made your target?)
- Prat - Lots of options for chat management (text coloration, fading control, timestamping, etc.)
- QuestHelper - A guide that walks you through quests. Just pick up all of the quests in an area and follow the instructions (wants Cartographer or TomTom for waypoint arrows).
- Recount - A damage meter that tracks damage done across multiple party/raid members
- oRA2 - A raid management mod
- ZOMGBuffs - A buffing manager
- EquipCompare - Tooltips for comparing gear (replaces the old EQCompare)
- Auctioneer Advanced - A suite of tools for managing the auction house from tracking prices to finding deals to displaying lots of price data in the tooltips for items
- Outfitter - This mod lets you select and swap gearsets manually or automatically. I've used ClosetGnome and RackSpace, and this is definitely the best of the gearset mods, at least as of my last sampling.
Thoughts on Warcraft
My World of Warcraft essays and thoughts are now on my blog at essays.ajs.com
My full screenshot gallery is located in my gallery2 World of Warcraft area.
Miskaton's Massacre Sword that he got in Silithus
The Blood Elves have a hair style that's exactly like a lemon meringue pie...
Postings to the WoW suggestions forum:
- Structured character name titles
- Battleground progression (e.g. tiered battlegrounds and gear for honor)
Others have included:
The Burning Crusade Progression Checklist - my overview of the Burning Crusade progression quest lines.
- World of Warcraft Macros and Scripts on Azzor.com
- Assist Macros
- Atlas: mapping in-game mod
- Auctioneer mod
WoW Message Boards
Threads I'm tracking: